Select a Product
Electric Heat Kits
Packaged Heat Pump
Electronic Air Cleaner
- We feature WeatherZone products - manufactured in the USA
- Buy direct and save thousands
- For assistance call toll-free 215-942-7777
- Air Conditioners and Heaters Direct.com
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access and use of this site are subject to the following Terms and Conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this site.
- We accept Master Card, VISA, Discover, American Express, Cashiers Check, Money Order and Cash. In some cases credit cards are not charged until we ship the item(s) to you. We may pre-authorize the order with your credit card issuer at the time you place the order which may have an effect on your available credit line. Please contact your credit card issuer for more information.
IF YOU (OR SOMEONE ELSE ON YOUR BEHALF) ACCEPT(S) THE DELIVERY WITH NO DAMAGE NOTED, OR DO NOT INSPECT ALL THE EQUIPMENT, AND DAMAGE IS FOUND LATER YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE A CLAIM. WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU, WE WILL NOT SHIP YOU A REPLACEMENT AND WE WILL NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THE SHIPPING COMPANY. THE SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS LISTED ON OUR BILL OF LADINGS MUST BE FOLLOWED IN ORDER FOR US TO ASSIST WITH ANY DAMAGES THAT MAY OCCUR.
- * Orders $ 500.00 or more of heating or cooling equipment (not including taxes) will include FREE SHIPPING to Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New Jersey. FREE SHIPPING does not apply to Commercial Systems larger than 5.0 Ton.
- If your order is placed and payment is received by 12 p.m. EST (Monday - Friday) the order will be shipped the next business day. Orders placed on weekends are processed on Mondays. We ask that you allow 7 - 10 days for shipment to arrive (in most cases it will arrive sooner). In the event of high sales volume, shipments may be delayed up to 2 business days. If an item in your order is on backorder it will require up to 7 - 10 days to ship from our facilities. All Special Orders can take anywhere from 3 - 8 weeks depending on the manufacturer in question. DO NOT schedule the installation of your equipment until you have received it. Air Conditioners and Heaters Direct can not be held responsible for any costs associated with prescheduled appointments missed due to shipping delays.
- Please consider the following before requesting your order to be shipped to an address other than your billing address. Any shipping address other than the matched billing address must be on file with your credit card company prior to placing the order. If a requested shipping address is not on file with the card issuer, please have the records updated to avoid delays to your order. P.O. Boxes are not considered valid shipping addresses, therefore, if your billing address is a P.O. Box, please be sure to provide your card issuer with your physical address where you will be able to receive your equipment. If your billing address is verified and the requested shipping address is not updated the order will be shipped to the billing address. All cardholder information is verified prior to shipping. Please be sure to enter your billing information carefully, if any of the billing information does not match the issuing banks' records your order will be cancelled and the equipment will not ship. Although this may seem to be an inconvenience, these procedures are implemented to protect both parties from any fraud that can occur.
- Accessory orders are considered small packages which are shipped via FedEx Home Delivery or FedEx Ground. Individual system components or full system orders are shipped via Southeastern Freight Lines. All our orders are assumed to be shipping to a residence which will include free liftgate service. We ask that if your order is being shipped to a commercial location, check the box above the Shipping Details Section and specify if liftgate is not required. You may also receive liftgate service at a commercial location if needed, again be sure to specify in the Additional Information Section of the checkout process.
- Please inspect the item(s) carefully for any shipping damages. It is possible that small dents or dings to the housings can occur in transit. Minor flaws are cosmetic and DO NOT affect the integrity, operation or warranty of the system. Please note the flaws on the trucking bill and accept the shipment. In the event that major damage is found, BE SURE to note the damage on the trucking bill, along with the drivers' signature and call us immediately.
Please take all precautions when purchasing your equipment or supplies. We offer advice to you based on your representation. We do not guarantee sizing or application. We recommend that you get local advice to be sure of the equipment you need prior to your purchase. You may only cancel your order BEFORE it has been shipped by calling our Customer Service Department. We DO NOT accept cancellations via email (NO EXCEPTIONS), a signed Cancellation Authorization form must be received prior to issuing any refunds. Cancellations are subject to the following charges:
1. If your order is cancelled prior to being packaged, it will be subject to a 5% processing fee.
2. If your order is cancelled after it has been packaged for shipping it will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
In the event that you need to return your order, you must call and obtain a Return Authorization Number from Customer Service. NO returns will be accepted otherwise, ALL OTHER PACKAGES WILL BE REFUSED.
. Refunds are based on the following criteria:
- If within 14 days of the original purchase date you have not unpacked or opened your order, we will refund 90% (not to include the original shipping cost). You will be responsible for the shipping costs back to us. All original documentation must be included (spec sheets, installation guides and warranty information).
- If within 14 days of the original purchase date you have unpacked or opened your order, it can not be returned in original condition as shipped. It is at the discretion of Air Conditioners and Heaters Direct whether we will accept the return. If we approve the return, upon receipt and inspection of your order we will refund an amount that is fair and equitable to both parties. All original documentation must be included (spec sheets, installation guides and warranty information).
- If a return is requested after 14 days from original purchase date it will be at the discretion of Air Conditioners and Heaters Direct to accept or deny the return. No installed item(s) can be returned for a refund and are only replaceable through warranty coverage.
- If a return is requested at anytime from the time of purchase due to an error in the equipment ordered, it will be at the discretion of Air Conditioners and Heaters Direct to approve the return. There are no returns on electrical components. We highly recommend consulting with a local professional prior to placing any orders.
- Original shipping costs, although not charged at time of purchase, are never refunded upon any returns accepted. The customer is responsible for shipping costs to return items to us, insuring any item(s) returned as well as any applicable restocking fees.
- Credits will always (NO EXCEPTIONS) be given in the same form as item(s) were paid for. Please allow 2 - 3 weeks from the time we receive the item(s) to receive your refund. You will be required to sign a Return/Refund Policy Statement prior to receiving any credits.
Air Conditioners and Heaters Direct does not manufacture any of the products sold through our store or website. When you receive your order please check the equipment's warranty information to understand the Terms and Conditions of replacement parts. IF WARRANTY PAPERS ARE MISSING PLEASE CONTACT US FOR IMMEDIATE ISSUING OF SUCH INFORMATION. EQUIPMENT'S WARRANTY ONLY COVER PARTS NOT SERVICE OR INSTALLATION. LABOR WARRANTY SHOULD BE PROVIDED BY THE A/C CONTRACTOR.
- All initial or replacement installations must be performed by State Certified Contractor in order to not void Equipment Warranty. Without a receipt from a Licensed Contractor, reflecting date of installation and diagnosis of problem, we cannot assist in processing any warranty claims. Failure to submit a receipt will result in denial of any warranty claim.
- The products we sell are intended by the manufacturer to be installed by professional heating and air conditioning contractors. They are available to you the homeowners as a means of saving a substantial amount of money on the equipment purchase. The manufacturers of the products we sell have no provisions to provide warranty replacement or technical support to the homeowner. They only work through dealers such as local heating and air conditioning contractors. Air Conditioners and Heaters Direct supports this provision and will only assist licensed persons in troubleshooting a system or component when needed. IF THE INSTALLATION IS NOT COMPLETED BY A LICENSED CONTRACTOR ALL APPLICABLE WARRANTY SHALL BE VOID. EVEN THE MOST SKILLED "DO-IT-YOURSELFERS" SHOULD NOT ATTEMPT TO INSTALL HVAC PRODUCTS. CONSUMERS SHOULD NEVER INSTALL HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING PRODUCTS THEMSELVES. Failure to use the services of a Licensed Professional for your installation will result in void of coverage. Once your equipment has been installed BE SURE to properly register your equipment in order for the full warranty to take effect. If the equipment is not properly registered within 60 days of installation, a basic coverage of 5 Year Parts Warranty will apply. Registrations are always verified at time of Warranty Claim, should one arise.
- Air Conditioners and Heaters Direct does NOT provide Labor or Refrigerant Warranties of any kind for any product sold on our site. Your local contractor should supply you with a labor warranty. Your local contractor can replace any parts covered under the equipment's warranty. If you prefer, we can handle the exchange of warranted parts for a small processing fee plus shipping and handling charges. In this case we must have the defective part prior to sending out the replacement to you. You must present proof of the original date of installation of the product in order to establish the effective date of the warranty. Otherwise the effective date shall be deemed to be the date of manufacture plus thirty (30) days. Please note, Warranty Parts are nonrefundable once purchased. The only way to receive reimbursement for your Warranty Claim is by returning the defective part removed from service within 30 days. If an incorrect part is diagnosed by your installer and purchased, it is not returnable under any circumstance.
- Equipment Warranties remain in effect only while the unit remains at the site of the original installation. No one is authorized to change the warranty in any respect, or to create for us any other obligation or liability in connection with your product. Warranties are NOT transferable. The following is a list of causes for damage not covered by any warranty A) accident, misuse, negligence, or abuse; B) operating the product in a corrosive environment such as salt air, containing chlorine, fluorine or any other damaging chemicals; C) improper matching or application of the products or components; D) failure to provide proper maintenance and service to the product over the life of the warranty according to manufacturer's instructions (i.e. a minimum of one a year maintenance); E) installation and operating of the product in a manner contrary to the instructions of the manufacturer; F) lightning, fluctuations of electrical power or other acts of G-d. Furthermore, warranties do not include installation, disconnection or dismantling the product or parts in connection with normal maintenance such as filters or belts and owner required maintenance. Refer to the instructions enclosed with the product for information regarding recommended maintenance.
- Air Conditioners and Heaters Direct can not be held liable and will not provide compensation of any kind for any costs incurred (consequential or inconsequential) resulting from the installation or operation of equipment. The equipment purchased is NOT intended to be installed by anyone without the proper licensing, expertise and background. Any advice given by Air Conditioners and Heaters Direct is the result of information obtained by you and is limited in that we don't have full knowledge of the details and scope of your particular needs.